Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5


Okay.

I have come to realize one of the many reason why love infatuation is so scary: It makes you okay with things. Sometimes the fear of losing someone lowers your standards. Maybe it's because we daydream too much and have such high expections. But maybe it's because we actually start becoming okay with things we've always said we wouldn't be okay with. And you know what?

Sometimes it's okay to not be okay.

One of my biggest regrets at this moment is being okay with letting him think it's that easy to walk right in and out of my life whenever he wants. I shouldn't be okay with that. I shouldn't be okay with letting in someone who doesn't know what he wants. I shouldn't be okay with letting someone sweet talk me like that. I shouldn't be okay with being jealous. I shouldn't be okay with feeling like I got played.
But unfortunately, I am. I always let things go. I always let things slide.

And that's not okay.





No comments: