Sunday, December 12, 2010

518

I should really quit it with the worrying and complaining I've been doing. Lem lectured me (psychology terminology and all) the other day about how sickness derives from stress. Ironically, knowing this will probably make me more paranoid everytime I get stressed out in fear that I might drop dead*. But yeah, with Christmas around the corner, I really should stop thinking of myself for once in my life anyways. My self-pity and selfish desires are really getting tiring.
But I can't help but be a little afraid that all that's left at the end of the day is skepticism. I feel like maybe I'm not actually being realistic about things. Maybe I do need to get my head out of the clouds.
Damn my impatience. I'm done with it.

*Lately, I feel like comments that freak me out are starting to become a trend. I say, "Recently, I've been getting a lot of headaches." Somebody else replies, "You know, that's the first sign of epilepsy." I can't even lick an envelope these days without somebody telling me there may possibly be cockroach eggs on it.

No comments: