Saturday, January 01, 2011

540

I usually don't think much of New Years, because for me, September has always been the time for reflections and new beginnings.
But I do have a 365-day resolution for 2011.





















I recently received a devotional book/journal, which is basically perfect for me*. Yes, I do realize it looks super Christian-bookstore-mother-esque, but I'm actually excited to write in it. Let's hope that I'm able to keep it up.
Other than that, my New Years resolutions remain the same from last year:

"I will not let small details go to waste.
I will not be overwhelmed by fear.
I will not give into my inability to do what I want.
I will not lose confidence.
I will not lose hope again.
I will dare to dream big.
I will find the passion that I have lost.
I will grow a bigger heart.
I will learn to love more."

*I just opened up to the first page and realized that it's a devotional book for guys.... Sigh...