Tuesday, May 17, 2011

689

1. Life suddenly got very busy. My responsibilities are beginning to catch up to me, and doing Biology in 5-hour intervals are the results of procrastination.
2. The weather outside makes me crave ice cream a little more than usual.
3. Grad 2011 is sick. I feel like everything's set, but nothing's final, if that makes any sense at all.
4. Being in Vancouver makes me very happy right now. I thought that I would be appalled with the idea of staying here for university, but I've found peace in that decision.
5. At the same time, a part of me still wants to get up and go. I've been following Chris's blog on his African endeavors and reading the emails from Jeff's Ghana STM, which both make me ridiculously jealous. Sometimes, I just want to get out of here.
6. This leaves me with a mix of trying to veer from apathy, getting the most out of my friendships and my lasts and also anticipating two months of adventures in Taiwan. To sum it up: Life is good.

No comments: