Wednesday, May 25, 2011

695

Is it strange that when I saw Abe walk across the stage, I felt a little panicked? I just kept thinking that it's too soon and that time went by way too fast. Maybe I'm not as ready as I think I am. But that was soon replaced by me feeling like a proud mother. It's crazy how much Abe's grown over the years.
I flashbacked to our elementary and middle school days, when his cheeks were chubby, the boys wore matching Gap sweaters and the roots of our friendship began. Our days were filled with gym nights, corner store runs (we still do those...) and unwanted, goofy pictures. Who knew back then where we would all end up or if we would even end up together.
But hey, here we are, and I couldn't ask for better kids to be doing this with.















PS: Newman is missing.

No comments: