Sunday, October 16, 2011

803

I can never really put anything to the right words.
I think it's because I hate announcing to the world my vulnerability.
And I hate the potential of sounding cliche or cheesy when the only way to describe the way I feel is swearing that birds sing and the world is made of sunshine when he's around (and when it comes to descriptions like that, maybe it's better not to say anything at all).
And I know that, like everything else in this world, the good comes with the bad*.
There are days when it hurts - when a minute feels like a decade and when things can no longer be swept under the rug.
And then there are days like these - when we feel like we've conquered the world because we've found a good spot in Chapters; when we sing each other to sleep and lose track of time (or at least pretend to so we can have just a little longer).
Maybe I'll never find the right words, and maybe I'll always sound way too corny.
But I guess when it comes down to it, all I really need to say is that he's wonderful, and the good is far greater than the bad.

*the happy with the sad... Okay great, this blog post is a Keri Hilson song.

No comments: