Saturday, February 11, 2012

893

Things I Like:
#77.

I was looking through my blog, and I forgot how much fun it is to do Things I Like posts, so here's a short one about two of many wonderful gifts that I received for my birthday!












I guess word spread around that I really like nail polish. The first three are from American Apparel. Two are lovely pastel shades, Dynasty and Rouge, and the third is Smoke Dazzle Metallic (I'm currently rocking this right now). The one on the far right is Magnetic Polish from Nails Inc. It's SO cool and makes me feel like I actually know something about nail art. When you put it on, it's just a solid color, but then when you put a magnet over it, patterns come out! I know there's some scientific explanation about how the electrons move and blahblahblah, but to me, it's more like magic. Screw Sauder, I think I'm on my way to becoming a manicurist!















My cousin got me this gorgeous journal, and I'm so excited to use it! I'm actually going to forgo writing in it to start yet another mini-project: an art journal! Going through high school, I did band, so I always felt like I missed art classes. They were always so chill. I'm not great at drawing or anything of the sort, but I'll definitely have a lot of fun finding more creative ways to show where I'm at in life apart from writing.

I was going to do more because I received a lot of amazing gifts (like that one-meter long bar of chocolate the boys got me.. I mean, where did they even find that?) ... But I'm not going to because I'm suddenly lazy. Goodnight!

No comments: