Thursday, March 08, 2012

911

My rough night turned into a rough morning which turned into a rough week.
I feel like all my nightmares are coming true all at once with everything that's going on with my mom, with my relationship and school-wise.
I've hit rock bottom over and over again. I've given up. And everyday feels like the longest day of my life.
But there's always reminders.
I've started running again, which has reminded me what it's like to push myself.
And there's always, always reminders of love.
From friends, from Him, from family.
Ever since Friday's Paper Night, I've been thinking about what sacrifice means.
About how you can't have love without sacrifice. About how it's not just a "what would you do in this situation?"
It's a way a life.
I just don't know what it means for me to live a sacrificial life right now.

No comments: