Monday, April 23, 2012

970

Today, He told me to stop chasing after things that are broken, and things that will not last.

"Chase me instead," He said.

And He told me that it's all about perspective. It's not about breaking habits. It's not about making new ones of praying more, reading more, being more involved, or doing more. It starts with Him and love, and the rest will come.

Also, these people made my day wonderful:















^ Real talks, long walks and awkward moments... I'm gonna miss them both so much this summer. :(





















^ Some of the few people that I'm not shy to play guitar around.
















^ These guys. ALWAYS... Even when they tell me to come over, and I'm nice enough to bring them food at night... And then they go out and leave me locked outside the house... They just let me be, and there's nothing better than that.

No comments: