Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1070

I recently stumbled across a blog that has a photography project called My Better Half which features a couple every post.
The pictures and editing are absolutely beautiful, and each post talks about 3 facts about each 'half' and the story of how they met.
I literally spent more than an hour on this blog. Man... I'm such a sucker for these things.
This one is my favourite so far:




















"For us, approving of each other's book shelves was a big step. We shared: I lent her The English Patient and If On a Winter's Night a Traveller, she gave me The Satanic Verses and Of Love and Other Demons. Maybe it was, in part, through each other's favourite books that we fell in love. I loved the way Nikaela read her books. She reads physically—creasing the spines, folding corners, underlining. In between the pages are ticket stubs and leaves and the odd smear of strawberry jam.

Nikaela keeps my head in the clouds; I keep her feet on the ground (although we're not as tall as that makes us sound). We like cooking and dreaming and reading and eating breakfast in the sun. In short, we're a match."

No comments: