Wednesday, October 24, 2012

1098



























Lately, life has been filled with midterms, shoes full of rain, and friends.
It's been filled with nostalgia, uncertainty, joy, and weariness.
Lately, life has been filled with growing strong in seasoned friendships, praying with strangers, and things that weren't things before but are now called "our thing"s.
I've been realizing more and more how valuable it is to keep deep connections, and I've also been dealing with the radius of my world expanding. I've been trying to figure out how the old fits with the new, and whether finding my place will have a big of an impact on me as I hoped it wouldn't.
I have not have much room for anything at all for a really long time.
But that also means my life is filled with much.

No comments: