Saturday, November 17, 2012

1106

Everything has been happening so quickly lately. It's been stressful, because every day just keeps going non-stop, and most of the time, I don't really feel like I'm in control. But here's some things I've been thinking learning:

- Being honest with people is one of the best decisions I could ever make. Same with praying with my friends, and allowing people to speak wisdom into my life. Quite often, it's more valuable than I realize.
- Real talk is not always easy, but is always worthwhile, especially the conversations that have been pushed aside for too long.
- God makes all things work together for my good, but He will always work in ways that will leave me questioning.
- Putting God at the center means our decisions and relationships become less about us and more about Him
- We trust the people who we know love us, and being reminded that I am loved makes it easier to trust that God knows what He's doing.
- Pursuing a godly man is not the same as pursuing God. Choosing a godly man is not the same as choosing God.
- Even when things are happening quickly, taking the time to reflect before making decisions is fair, even if it keeps people waiting.
- Sometimes it's okay not to take things too seriously.


No comments: