Sunday, February 24, 2013

1126



























Today's meeting with the IVCF fam was filled with many good things. We spent time remembering how God has been faithful in the past semester. We dreamed and envisioned the endless possibilities for the potential of our campus. We affirmed and encouraged one another. We meditated on the barriers that keep us from intimacy. We prayed together. We laughed together. We studied scripture. We broke bread.
Something I've been thinking a lot about lately is how to be both an inward and outward community. I really believe that loving others starts with knowing who God is and knowing His love for us, and that seeking an intimate relationship with Him will naturally bring more intimate relationships with other people. I believe we cannot love on our own, and I believe His love will take us to greater places than we could ever imagine.

























Reading week, you have been treating me mighty well.

No comments: