Tuesday, March 19, 2013

1146

Once, my Father gave me the mountains and the sea, and I came to know that the mountains and the sea were important. I said to myself, "I could never be without the sound of waves crashing or the possibility of touching the clouds." But the mountains began to crumble beneath my feet and the waters nearly swallowed me whole, and I cried and cried, because the mountains and the sea are important, and nobody can deny that. Then my Father told me, "I can melt away the mountains. I can melt away the sea. I can melt away the whole entire earth." And then He gave me a river, saying, "But this will not melt away. I will not let you fall. I will not let you drown. I will be here, even in the morning." And I pointed to the places where my heart lay and asked Him, "But what about the mountains? What the about the sea? Are they not important?" And He repeated, "I will not let you fall. I will not let you drown. I will be here, even in the morning."

No comments: