Saturday, March 23, 2013

1150

Challenges this week:
- Waking up at 6 tomorrow for a work meeting and then heading straight to UBC to test my athletic abilities... even though I consider myself extremely athletically challenged and am seriously questioning my life decisions right now.
- Powering through multiple group meetings and delivering a kick-ass marketing presentation.
- Climbing a 12-foot wall. Again, with the questioning life decisions thing.
- Trying not to be nervous about things that cannot be helped right now and focus on the things that can be.
- Finding rest.
- Praying for things that I don't really want to be thinking about.
- Having patience.
- Trusting that God has a plan for all this and that, even if the future is uncertain, fear and doubt are not good basis for making decisions.

No comments: