Thursday, September 10, 2009

63

I think right now would be a good time to start making some goals for the upcoming year.
a.) Cut off all ties with the male population. If you are a boy, I will not be accepting or replying texts, phonecalls, emails, facebook messages, or IMs and will bluntly ignore you if you try to make any kind of physical or verbal contact. Just kidding. You know what I mean.
b.) Read more, especially the newspaper. I've always wanted to get my butt off the computer and become the avid-reader-who-has-read-all-the-books-in-the-school-library-three-times-each type.
c.) Go vegetarian. I'll go on a beef jerky binge before this.
d.) SATs. It's always worth a shot.
e.) Start taking out the things in my life that share first place with God. He's not okay with sharing.
f.) Grades are an obvious one. Getting an A in Physics, Chem and Math 12 should be a sinch... NAAAT.
g.) Get more sleep. I'm doing good so far.
h.) Get crazy at sax-oh-ma-phone. I need to start getting in many hours of structured, disciplined practise.
i.) Stop swearing. Self-explanitory.
j.) Make friends in my Geo class. Or at least learn to stop shaking from nervousness and intimidation and having that scared-shatless look on my face (almost swore there, refer to previous point).
k.) Let him go.
l.) Continue morning runs, even though the 6 AM mornings and cold weather combination does not bide well with my snooze button habit.
m.) QUIT ALL VIDEO GAMES THAT I STARTED DURING THE SUMMER. Goodbye Prinplup. This farewell is as hard for me as it is for you. :(:(:(:(:(:(
n.) Slap Sylvain in the face. FRICK, I wish I had an intimidating aura and wasn't such a pushover.
o.) Be nicer in general and not hate on people. I know this seems to contridict the previous point, but if you understood the situation............... >:(
p.) Learn to cook. I don't want to be surviving on microwavable dinners and take-out when my parents aren't around.
q.) Focus, focus, focus.


Tsk, look at that trumpet section slacking, apart from Nicholas Hill of course.
Creds: Samee Anderson

2 comments:

Christopher Tse said...

I was vegetarian for this past March. I called it No Meat March, which quickly turned into My Life Sucks.

But by the end of it, I didn't even realize anymore. Actually, I went six days into April without remembering that I could start eating meat again.

My point is that I support you in your vegetarian endeavours.

Anonymous said...

Pft, slacking?!
More like Nick is wayy too good. We'd just dilute his awesomeness. Hahahahaha.

P.s. I LOVE THE SONG THAT'S PLAYING RIGHT NOW.
YOUR LOVE NEVER FAILS- JESUS CULTURE BAND
Seriously. I've been listening to them like crazy lately. Especially this song mmm, and You won't relent.

I LOVEE YOUR FACE.
...all the single ladies....