Wednesday, September 09, 2009

62


It's strange because I no longer feel a need to hangout in the bandroom anymore. It feels so freaking empty. We could make this year good, but I still feel like the Swing Girls (Okay fine, the Java Men too...) will never be this complete again. It's cliche to say, but things will never be the same. Good music. Good people. Good teamwork. But along with that, this year could be good as well. I know it's always what you make of it. I still hate that back-to-school feeling though. Despite all of the squeals that make your ears bleed, hugs that are way too tight, and flinging of schedules at each other, it comes with that feeling that it's inevitable that there will be moments where you don't quite fit in. Highschool is terrific.
Anyways, to quote Sarah today: "Hey Mr. Good-Looking... CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK INSIDE? FREK, I'M BLOGGING ON TUMBLIR ABOUT THIS." I forsee greatness coming out of Bible class this year.
There's only one thing to do, three words for you.

No comments: