Thursday, December 16, 2010

523

I usually don't like documenting my days, but today was so full of Christmas spirit that I feel like I have to. I started off my morning donning my Christmas sweater and Trevor's Santa hat (since mine was nowhere to be found), and just seeing everyone in their festive attire put me in a good mood. During my first block, I watched It's A Wonderful life, and during my second, I consumed so many Christmas treats, I could've barfed out red and green. At lunch, Abby and I handed out mini candy canes to everyone who dressed up and then went to Fidelia's birthday party. During third block, I shared the rest of the mini candy canes with the Gr. 8s and 9s I intern for. Fourth block was hectic and slightly disorganized, but also a time of spreading pure joy. Abby and I teamed up with the junior choir (Heck yes! Student council and Music Dep collab!), and went around the school caroling and delivering candycane grams. I'm not gonna lie, carols make me want to shoot myself, but despite this, it was still incredibly fun. I ended off the day with a Jazz Band/Vocal Jazz Christmas party and went home to a hot chocolate with a melted peppermint candy. Winter break hasn't even started yet, and I'm already full of holiday cheer. I hope this goes the same for everyone!

No comments: