Thursday, December 23, 2010

530

To my beloved Esther Park:
Lately, it's been difficult. I can't recall when was the last time you came over to my house to jam, make stupid videos together and watch Digimon. This year, we don't have a Physics class to fool around in or every weekend free to do whatever we like. You live even further away, which means our weekly Bubbleworld date doesn't always happen, and I spend my days skyping with you instead of seeing your beautiful face. I'm busy, you're busy, and we're both involved with different things.
But! Do you realize that our one year is coming up soon (January 27th to be exact)? One year from the moment we confirmed our bestfriendhood - a moment that made me happier than any boy asking me out, and the day that marked our forever.
I know I talk about how much I want to leave Vancouver for university, but there's something I've never told you before. One of the things that scares me the most about leaving is not being able to see my best friend everyday at school. I actually don't think I could cope.
Thanks for always being completely honest with me. Thanks for being the person who asks me the difficult questions I'm afraid to hear. Thanks for being one of the few people who still hangs out with me even when I look like this:
















'Cause that's the thing about real love. It doesn't change when situations change. Time has got nothing on love, and it's always constant.
And I for sure love you!
PS: Did you know that I've got a love and I know that she's all mine?
PPS: I want you in my pants too.

No comments: