Sunday, May 08, 2011

681

Sometimes I think I'm too nostalgic.
Sometimes I think it makes me a bit too selfish.
I always have to be dragged back to reality kicking and screaming.
There's so much to do and not enough time to do it well.

PS: I'm so sick of hearing about bed rockin', booty shakin' and grindin' and windin'. Can we please put some love back into love songs?

Things I Like:
#58.















While we were in San Fransisco, there was one hotel we stayed at that gave out complimentary tea 24/7. I think it fed my tea addiction in the most unhealthy of ways, because all I did while we were there was go up and down the elevator to make tea. My favourite was their Vanilla Chai, and I swiped a couple packs (most likely under the influence of Stacy Cho) of it on the way out for the journey home. You could probably find better quality tea elsewhere since these don't last for more than one cup, but hey, it's free tea.

No comments: