Thursday, May 19, 2011

691
















I spent my morning in Bio class looking out the window and feeling restless, so I proceeded to spend my afternoon with the sun in my eyes, bare feet out and rubber turf bits in my shoes. The sun is easily translated into summer.
School doesn't ever feel like school anymore.. Maybe 'cause I'm never there, and my laziness and lounging around is here to stay. It'll catch up to me soon, but I still feel like it was worth it to get ahead on Grad Skip Day.
Anyways, I have a feeling that this isn't going to last very long, since History Makers kinda snuck up on me out of nowhere. Generally, God uses these sorts of things to inform me that I have to start living right. This will probably be another weekend where I'll learn that I never really know as much as I think I do. I think I need that.

Things I Like:
#60.





















Apparently, they have machines at gas stations that allow you to make your own milkshakes. Technology these days.

No comments: