Saturday, June 25, 2011

725

"You're going to die!"
Omgggggggggggggggggggg.
I'm freaking out.
I'm unprepared.
I'm scared.
I'm scared I'm going to hate Business.
I'm scared that I already know I'm going to hate Business.
I'm scared I'm going to fail Math.
The word "Calculus" makes me want to pee in my pants.
I'm scared because I don't know whatthefrick Econ is about.
I'm scared I'm not going to have anyone to ask for help.
I'm scared because I'm not going to be in the country when registration starts.
I'm scared because starting in September, my life will be completely unfamiliar.
My courses aren't appealing at all.
They're just a combination of letters and numbers with no meaning behind them.
And I can't take that course I really want to take because I'm not in Arts.
I'M NOT IN ARTS.
What the crap am I doing?!?!?!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

all will be okay hobag :D

Christopher Tse said...

that's the question I'm asking you.

Christopher Tse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.