Monday, December 19, 2011

863

Things I Like
#76.















Salsa, avacado hummus (Guacamole AND hummus together??) and Nutella.
It always starts as a snack, and somehow, turns into a meal.

Playlist #2.

My friend's birthday was last week, and since he lives in Kansas, I mailed him a mixed CD. This list is made up of tracks that either have been my solid favourites for a very long time or are songs that I know I will love for many days to come. Here it is, The Andrew Mix!
Happy Birthday friend and see you soon!



Oviedo - Blind Pilot
3 Rounds and a Sound - Blind Pilot
The Beat Stuff - Hannah Georgas
Peach Plum Pear - Owen Pallett (Final Fantasy)
The Indie Queens Are Waiting - Dan Mangan
Robots - Dan Mangan
Consolation Prizes - Phoenix
Daylight - Matt & Kim
Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
This Woman's Work - Greg Laswell
Reasons to Love You - Meiko
Safe Travels - Peter and the Wolf
Excuses - The Morning Benders
Promises - The Morning Benders
Futile Devices - Sufjan Stevens
Blue Skies - Noah and the Whale
Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear
No Intention - The Dirty Projectors
Casmir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens

No comments: