Sunday, April 08, 2012

952



I've liked Jenny Suk since she started posting up covers on her channel. And then somewhere along the way, she started getting creative by writing her own songs and showing off what she's got musically, and she became more than just a girl who does covers on Youtube. And frekkk, her style went from hardcore asymmetrical bob/lip ring to straight up edgy class. Can I just be her?!

Speaking of music, I forgot to blog about the Mother Mother concert I went to on Thursday for AMS Block Party.





















I was super pumped up for it, and I was not disappointed. It was SUCH a fun show, and they sounded phenomenal. I danced as hard as I could, made some new friends, and had a good time. I can't think of a better way to kick off summer* than singing my heart out to this song:



*I'm just going to ignore the fact that there's still finals just for a second here..

No comments: