Wednesday, May 16, 2012

994






















Friends and sunny days.
Also, I finally got around to making another playlist.

Playlist #5.
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately, and one of the things I love doing the most on a sunny day is driving. I always feel so fly with my windows rolled down and music blasting.. Not that I have the slightest bit of swag whatsoever. Anyways, here are some songs that I always turn up a little louder when I'm on and off the road:

 

Mind Your Manners - Chiddy Bang ft. Icona Pop
The Girl - City And Colour
New Earth - Zerbin
Animal - Neon Trees
Post-War Blues - Dan Mangan
Money Grabber - Fitz and the Tantrums
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
Make A New Dance Up - Hey Ocean!
Wrecking Ball - Mother Mother
Lisztomania - Phoenix
Simple Song - The Shins
Take Me to the Riot - Stars
Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
Ho Hey - The Lumineers

No comments: