Saturday, May 19, 2012

995

Thoughts from today:
1. There will always be people who speak truth into my life, and I should always keep those people close. At the same time, there will be people who don't, and I think then it becomes my job to speak truth into their lives.
2. The more I learn how to pray for myself, the more I learn how to pray for others.
3. Asking for an escape is not the same as asking for a victory.
4. Jesus did not come to us in wealth and glory, because if he did, then we would only be able to come to know Him in wealth and glory. He came to us in suffering, so therefore, we come to know Him the most when we are in suffering.
5. The conversations with the most potential start with, "Don't judge me but..."

1 comment:

Christopher Tse said...

#s 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are why I am so proud of you.